Welcome to the Museum of Arts and Sciences!
- Ed Ruscha Lot (Pronounced REW SHAY) *"City Spot." Ed Ruscha* American b 1937 Color lithographic print 1992 signed and numbered on Lana Royal Paper Edition 58/95 PROVENANCE: FROM THE TIMOTHY AND TERRI CHILDS COLLECTION framed and matted 14x20" Hardy and …Read More »
- Guy Charon Lot Guy Charon Fr. b. 1927 Tulipes à Paris framed double matted and floated behind plexiglass marked and signed 301/375 Chartreuse, cadmium yellow, cadmium orange, viridian green, pink, blues PROVENANCE: marked on the back as the property of …Read More »
- By Christopher Collier, Guest Writer for the MAS Educators and civic leaders founded the Museum of Arts and Sciences in 1956, envisioning the expansion and enrichment of the educational opportunities available to Bibb County school children. While the Museum has …Read More »
- By Christopher Collier, Guest Writer for the MAS George Rickey’s Four Trapezoids as Two Rectangles V is a kinetic sculpture that greets many Central Georgia residents when they pull up to the Museum of Arts and Sciences. The sculpture, which …Read More »