Meetings & After Hours Events
The Museum of Arts and Sciences provides an array of beautiful spaces—exhibition halls, a spacious auditorium, satellite classroom, and more—that inspire and are ideal for hosting a truly memorable event.
With its full-time support staff to plan and execute your event, the Museum is the perfect place for birthday parties, celebrations, special events, and meetings.
The Museum can be rented by groups and organizations from throughout the community for meetings and events, including the following:
- -Rehearsal Dinners
- -Parties of All Types
- -Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
- -Concerts and Recitals
- -Product Launches and Meetings
- -Corporate Luncheons and Dinners
- -Workshops, Seminars, and Lectures
- -Other Special Occasion
We invite you to contact our Rental Manager to arrange an appointment to see and learn about all that the Museum of Arts and Sciences has to offer. The Museum offers:
- -A Unique Venue
- -A Great Location
- -Exciting Exhibitions
- -Culture and Elegance
- -Memories of a Lifetime
- -An Unbeatable Ambiance
- -The Opportunity to Choose Your Own Caterer
- -Simplicity… No need for complicated decorations!
The Museum is only available for rent after normal operating hours.
Rentals range from one area—Lobby, Satellite Conference Room, Auditorium, Planetarium, or Discovery House—to the complete facility.
Booking a rental and hosting an event at the Museum of Arts and Sciences is easy. The Museum’s Events staff can help you through the rental and event planning process, keeping the focus on what will make your gathering a success.
One of our staff members can provide further rental and event planning information, meet you personally for a tour, and officially book a rental space. This includes, but is not limited to:
- -Reviewing the particular needs and requirements of your gathering
- -Preparing a rental agreement
- -Arranging the amenities and options available to your event
- -Coordinating your event’s timeframe
- -Schedule access to the Museum by vendors involved in your event
- -Be on-site for your event
Give us a call!