Camp Discovery: Forest Fun
Camp Discovery at the Museum of Arts and Sciences opens the worlds of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math (STE+aM) to children.
The Museum’s live Animal Shows, Planetarium Shows, Environmental Education experiences, Science and Art exhibits, and the Museum’s feature summer exhibit — Wild Music: Sounds and Songs of Life — are all part of the fun of summer day camp.
Featured in this week’s fun-filled session — Forest Fun — explore the mysteries of the forest from the plants and animals that live there to the things a forest can do for us and the things we can do for the forest.
Ages: Children who have completed Kindergarten through 5th grade.
- Regular Camp Hours are from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Early drop-off at 8:30 am is available for an additional charge.
- Late pick-up at 5:15 pm is available for an additional charge.
- Early Registration Fee is Members is $135 per week (Non-members $155 per week) from April 1 through April 15 (by phone or in person only).
- General Registration opens on April 16 (online, by phone or in person) and fees are $155 for Museum Members ($175 for Non-Members).
Date & Time: Jul 8, 2013 til Jul 12, 2013 (9:00 AM - 4:00 PM) Location: Museum of Arts and Sciences Category(ies):
Search the site
The Latest News
The Festival of Trees festivities began on November 13, 2013 with the annual Festival of Trees Luncheon, … ...Read more »»
Staff at the Museum Store opens Santa’s Secret Shop just in time for the holidays. The shop at the … ...Read more »»
“Holidays Light the Way” is the theme in 2013 for the Museum’s annual look at cultural celebrations … ...Read more »»
One of the greatest discoveries since the T-Rex—a 48-foot long snake that weighs in at 2,500 pounds—Titanoboa … ...Read more »»
In collaboration with the Macon office of the Alzheimer's Association Georgia Chapter, the Museum of … ...Read more »»