MAS in the News
- The Museum is a 501(c)(3) non-profit cultural institution that opened in 1956.
- The Museum is a community resource of lifelong learning for everyone.
- The Museum is located on 14 acres in north Macon, Georgia.
- The Museum has 55,000 square feet of indoor exhibit space.
- The Museum’s outdoor grounds accommodate individual and group activities.
- The Museum is accredited by the American Alliance of Museums.
Information, Media and Photo Requests
For additional information about the Museum of Arts and Sciences, to arrange interviews, to request photographs and other images, or if you would like to be added to our mailing list, please contact Melanie Byas, Director of Marketing & Communications, at 478-477-3232 or mbyas[at]masmacon.com.
The Museum of Arts and Sciences is fortunate to have the support of the community and the media. The following is a list of selected items and articles published about the Museum and how it serves Macon, Central Georgia, and the greater community.
Search the site
The Latest News
Boston-based environmental artist Resa Blatman will install a 25-foot, site-specific work at the Museum … ...Read more »»
The Museum of Arts and Sciences presents its 3rd annual Emerging Artists exhibition, showcasing rising … ...Read more »»
The 28th Annual Festival of Trees begins with a beautiful Luncheon at the Museum. Enjoy a gourmet meal … ...Read more »»
The Museum of Arts and Sciences is pleased to present The Weather is Turning Weird: Data Visualizations … ...Read more »»
The Museum of Arts and Sciences is pleased to present Black & Light, an exhibition that gives each … ...Read more »»