The Museum of Arts and Sciences provides an array of beautiful spaces—grand halls, a spacious auditorium, satellite classroom, and more—that inspire and are ideal for hosting a truly memorable event.
With its full-time support staff to plan and execute your event, the Museum is the perfect place for birthday parties, celebrations, special events, and meetings. Catering is available by arrangement.
The Museum can be rented by groups and organizations from throughout the community for meetings and events, including the following:
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Parties of All Types
- Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
- Concerts and Recitals
- Product Launches and Meetings
- Corporate Luncheons and Dinners
- Workshops, Seminars and Lectures
- Other Special Occasion
We invite you to contact our Rental Manager to arrange an appointment to see and learn about all that the Museum of Arts and Sciences has to offer. The Museum offers:
- A Unique Venue
- A Great Location
- Exciting Exhibitions
- Culture and Elegance
- Memories of a Lifetime
- An Unbeatable Ambiance
- The Opportunity to Choose Your Own Caterer
- Simplicity… No need for complicated decorations!
The Museum is available for rent any day of the week! After hours rentals are available.
Booking a rental and hosting an event at the Museum of Arts and Sciences is easy. The Museum’s Events staff can help you through the rental and event planning process, keeping the focus on what will make your gathering a success.
One of our staff members can provide further rental and event planning information, meet you personally for a tour, and officially book a rental space. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Reviewing the particular needs and requirements of your gathering
- Preparing a rental agreement
- Arranging the amenities and options available to your event
- Coordinating your event’s timeframe
- Schedule access to the Museum by vendors involved in your event
- Be on-site for your event
Contact the Museum to determine the arrangements that will work best for your event. For more information, contact our Rental Manager at 478-477-3232.
Are you looking for a fun and whimsical location for your child’s birthday party? The Museum of Arts and Sciences is the perfect setting for a birthday celebration!
- Packages include all current exhibitions
- Choice of Animal show, Planetarium show or Muddy Hands (working with clay)
- Member rates and Non-Member rates available for up to 15 children
- $5 for each additional child, maximum 25 children total
- 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays
For more information, contact our Birthday Party Coordinator at 478-477-3232.
Rates and Availability
For Museum rental rates, download the Facility Rental Information document, which includes the Museum’s “Facility Rental Policies” and “Policies and Regulations for Caterers.” (Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.)
Capacity limitations vary, based on the exhibitions on display, and are determined on a case-by-case basis. Check with the Museum about the specifics for the date you have in mind.
Search the site
The Latest News
In support of local and regional artists, the Museum of Arts and Sciences is pleased to announce that … ...Read more »»
With great fanfare during the "Grand Reopening" celebrations, the Museum of Arts and Sciences relaunched … ...Read more »»
It’s no joke!! April 1 is "Cherry Blossom Festival Day at the Museum" The Museum of Arts and Sciences … ...Read more »»
Quilts, Textiles & Fibers is a three-gallery exhibition contrasting the traditional art of quilt making … ...Read more »»
A replica of a 1938 mural that once was installed in the Ellis Island immigrants’ dining hall is coming … ...Read more »»